I know what that crazy smile on his face means and I pity the dog.
By the way I got the stuff and totally love everything you got Chloe. The striped Jumper is so cute. I just washed it, so she will be wearing that soon. Everything else is too big at the moment, but it's just the next size up so that's perfect. Thanks, Larin
3 comments:
How freakin' cute is that!!!!!!!
Nice blog page. I love it and you are becoming such a good webpage maker!! Love you and miss you tons!
Very Cute!!!!!!!!
Love, Jill
I know what that crazy smile on his face means and I pity the dog.
By the way I got the stuff and totally love everything you got Chloe. The striped Jumper is so cute. I just washed it, so she will be wearing that soon. Everything else is too big at the moment, but it's just the next size up so that's perfect. Thanks, Larin
Post a Comment