Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Family Shots at the Beach

My best friend Ashley has started up a business this last year taking pictures for families, new babies, weddings. etc... I asked her to come to the beach house, while my whole family was together, and do our family pictures. She did an amazing job. She captured our family. When I went to look at the gallery I almost started crying. She is amazing. Click here for all the pictures on the gallery.


Ashley's web site link below

White Balance Photography

If you are ever visiting the Los Angeles or So Cal area call Ashley she does amazing beach pictures. Here are more of my favorites.
All the Lazenby Boys
Me and my siblings
All the Lazenby girls

12 comments:

Candace said...

Those are such awesome picture. When I looked at them last week I was in awe. Ashley is so talented...

amills12 said...

larin,
your family is so cute.. We sure do miss you guys. It looks like you are enjoying all the fun family moments. got love it. Your friend Ashley is so talanted. I hope you are doing good....

jenkinsfamliypost said...

love them all. thanks for putting that all together. i worked out perfect.

amber {and co.} said...

Wow these turned out great- I love the first one of you and Dave! You look hot Larin :)

Kathleen said...

Your family photos turned out great. She is a really talented photographer- course you guys are all supermodels so it is easy! I expect to get a Christmas card this year with a family photo!!!
Hey, what is your schedule like in August. We'd love to see you now that you're back in Cali! P.S. Bill and family were out of town when we were in AZ.
Love,
Kathleen

Spendy said...

Laren! Hey, its Rebecca Spendlove and I found your blog through Susanna's. I love these photos of your family! You all look beautiful.

I hear we're "neighbors"... I bought a house in Mesa. We should get together some time!

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful...what fun...I've always wanted a family picture on the beach....one day...lol!

Stacy said...

It doesn't hurt that your family is so dang photogenic! I want some great pics - maybe I'll plan a trip to Cali:)

Kayla said...

LOVE the pics! you guys all look so great. Maybe I will have to make a trip there and get pics done befor christmas for our cards. Seriously though a great beach picture would be fun!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I want to live near the beach!

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Soooo beautiful! But I see everyone else's photos and I think they are so much better than ours!!! You guys are too cute!
I'm jealous we didn't get a couple's shot. :(

Jeni said...

Your pictures are great!