:: LYMI ::
Bree 2 Larin 10 months
Bree's legs my body.....I think it was Sunday afternoon and we were quite the silly children.lol Bree's gonna hate these pictures.

Bree, our cousin Susanna, and Larin
Larin and Bree Halloween"A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost."
Author: Marion C. Garretty
Today is my sister Bree's Birthday. She is my big sister and I love her a ton. Today my dad mistakenly called my other sister Kiely and I " Bree and Larin" . It just brought back a lot of memories of when we were little and how we always played together. I would say we were dang near inseparable. We were refered to as not just Larin or not just Bree, it was always Bree & Larin together.
We were like peas and carrots or Bert and Ernie.
We were the best of buds any sisters could be. I am surprised she put up with me like she did. I would push her buttons relentlessly, and she would still let me sleep in her bed when I was scared. Umm....probably every night.
She is the sweetest, most tender hearted person any one would ever meet.
I am glad you are my sister Bree and I wish you lived closer so we could play together like old times. :: I love you Happy Birthday ::
2 comments:
Awww, sweetness!
Love the cutie pictures.
You are so right. Bree IS the sweetest, most tender hearted person anyone has ever met. Happy birthday to Bree (via Larin's blog).
-Susanna
Hey you. I was just thinking about you this morning. I was making a list of people I want to invite to my baby shower. I was sad you aren't here anymore. :( We miss you guys.
Post a Comment