Monday, October 6, 2008

My Birthday

I had a super great birthday!
We went to lunch and my new favorite restaurant. A Japanese place that cooks the food in front of you called Osawbi. Yummy!!! My aunt Luana just had her birthday on Sunday so we combined our parties together. Then my sister watched my kid-lits while David and I ate at a romantic restaurant at the beach. I so should have brought me camera it was so beautiful. We watched the dolphins while we ate our seared Ahi Tuna. Amazing!!!
Then David gave me the most awesome birthday gift ever ever.... new pink ipod, work out band, and car mount. I love it! So awesome, I am the luckiest Birthday girl ever. My husband is so good to me.



7 comments:

Ashley said...

Awsome!!! You know you can get the Nike Plus (around $30.00) to go with your nano and it tells you your stats each time you run. We can also challenge each other to a races.

Anyway....

What I really wanted to say is Happy Birthday! I love you and you are such an awesome friend.

Bree said...

Check the Family site I made a scrap page for you He He. lymi

Sisters Produce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

woot woot spoiled birthday girl!

Leetham5 said...

Happy Birthday Larin! It looks like you had a great day, and you sure are lucky to get an ipod!

Candace said...

Happy Birthday Larin. It sounds like you had an awesome birthday!

Kathleen said...

Happy Birthday Larin! Sounds like you had a great one. I am happy to hear that my brother is spoiling you... you deserve it!

Love,
Kathleen