Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged



Ohhh No I have been tagged!!!

Four jobs I have had:
1. Back Office Medical Asst
2. Old Navy, Woo Woo
3. Waitress at La Cabana
4. Dance teacher....I was 16

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Fletch, thanks Dave
2. Uncle Buck....thanks Dave
3. Back to the future ::thanks again Dave::
4. True Lies, Hot Shots, Lord of the Rings, Dumb and Dumber, Aliens, Gone in 60 seconds, .....etc .....etc....Let me put it this way, the DVD player only rests when Dave is not home.

Four places I have lived:
1. Thousand Oaks, CA
2. Santa Paula, CA
3. Queen Creek, AZ
4. Stevenson Ranch, CA

Four TV show I watch:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Biggest Loser
3. O'rielly Factor
4. Seseme Street, Thanks Jaxon

Four places I have been: ( I have been a ton of places, I had more than four favorites)
::thanks Dave::
1. Elizabeth, New Jersey
2. Fridley Minnesota
3. Tampa, Florida
4. The Dalles, Oregon
5. Savannah, Georgia
6.Navoo, Illinois
7. Smokey Mountains, Tennessee and North Carolina
8. Whiteland, Indianna......lol

Four Celebrity's you have met:
1. Bob Harper (biggest loser trainer)
2. Clark Gable.....mos ilium...does that count? Do you remember that Susanna?
3. Carlos Amesqua, news anchor, he was in my ward
4. Nancy Reagan

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Sushi
3. chocolate
4. And anything from Sister's Produce

Four places I would like to visit:
1. France
2. Hawaii
3. Australia
4. New York, upstate

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Run a 1/2 marathon
2. Nuke the middle East
3. France in the spring
4. Getting all the boys quads, I want a Rhino

Four friends I am tagging:
1. Susanna
2. Ashley
3. Marnie
4. Bree
5. Mom

7 comments:

Peterson Family said...

HEY LARIN!! I just came across your blog from the Doxey's... how are you?! I love this blogging world. Are you guys just LOVING CA?! Talk to you soon...

- Alissa Peterson (San Tan Heights buddy- from way back when) :)

Knapp family said...

Thank you!! For doing your Tag!! I know more about you now.

jenkinsfamliypost said...

DANG YOU GIRL, AGAIN??????

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Oh yes, I remember the Forest Lawn trip. What was the original intent of that visit? I forget. I just remember being very silly...at a cemetery...how appropriate.

Are you really going to France in the spring? That would be fun!

-Susanna

P.S. Wasn't it our seminary class that went? but why did we invite other boys?

Susan said...

Not again! Larin! I'm so tired of writing about "Me-Me-Me" So, since Steve won't write, he works on CERT on everyday off--I'll write about him. Is that okay? I will maybe have to shut-down my blog if I publish it. j/k I'm so mean.lymi Mom

Anonymous said...

Larin - I love reading yours and your families blogs!! I love the things that you look forward to coming up this year - Nuking the middle east!!! It should have already been done!

Tiffany

Jeni said...

Fun reading this. Love that you look forward to NUKEing the middle east...Awesome...that's all I can say.