
My good friend Kayla and I went to Bob Harper's book signing in Tempe last night. We had such a blast. I haven't laughed so hard in a really long time. We got great seats. We got to talk with him a little and got an hour long pep talk from him as he answered a few questions from the group. Before it began Kayla and I were taking some goofy pictures and the camera man from the major Phoenix station, channel 3 picked up his camera as fast as he could and got the dorkiest picture of me while Kayla took my picture. I turned beat red and broke into an instant sweat. We laughed at how silly it would be if he actually put me on the news that night.
Half way through Bob's Q&A Ali's mom Betty Sue from the Biggest Loser came in and she too was commenting takeing questions and being just as sassy as she was on the show.
We enjoyed the people watching all night. We enjoyed our little one-on-one visit with Bob. He put his arm around me. Which I swear I will never wash my arm or shirt again.(: We laughed our butts off at how star struck we were.
But, Best of all Kayla's husband was watching for us on the news and sure enough I got a close up. Just as I had wanted.....(With a big fat JK)....I am still embarrassed by the dorkiness of the whole thing. I am such a total retard. I was holding the book with my thumb up acting like his biggest fan. (picture below) Maybe I'll add the super lame clip if I can get it from off the channel 3 website. Yuck!!!!!!! I am such a loser...not the biggest but wow!!! Can you say Goofball!!!
10 comments:
so how is the book???? anything good in it.
i think that is funny. i would love to see the clip. can you find it in the internet????? i have been looking. you rock. (by the way, bob's hot)lolololol lymi
Book,....what book? I was there because he was dang hot.
Serves you right, dork! I NEVER act like that! Reserved, understated, and humble, are the words that describe my inner-self. I could write a book on my inner-self trying to get out of this "holy-mackrel" Butt, arm, belly, jiggle, crap I have going. I sound sooooo serene--I could just put myself into self-unconsciousness and pretend all the pretty flowers talk to me! I am so proud of you and love it that you are loving life! I love u
Larin you ROCK!! Love it. Jane was on Channel 5 news today...ha ha too freakin' funny. LYMI
Love, Bree
To tell you how out of it I am, I was glad you had the pic holding the book up so that I would know who the heck Bob Harper was. He looks better on the cover of the book. That's pretty cool you got to meet him. Did you learn anything? You really didn't buy the book after all that? Fun stuff! :-)
You are so funny. I really want to see that clip.
OH MY GOSH...I am SO jealous...I have a huge crush on him...I was ADDICTED to the "biggest loser couples"....WOW! You are a lucky girl!
So cool you got to be on the NEWS. I really want to see the clip. Please, please, please post it....
You and Kayla both look so awesome!
i am very excited that someone looked at my blog. Thank You for looking at it. I am so jealous that you got to meet bob harper and betty sue. I love that show and i wish i could lose as much weight as they did. Hope everyone is great - those boys are so cute!
Tiffany
Post a Comment