
I so have nothing exciting to blog about lately. I waited all week last week for the Biggest Loser book signing thing to post that. Now I am stumped again. I don't think much has changed........I mean we are still doing our normal fun things I just can't seem to think up anything worth blogging about. Does anyone else ever get into that kind of funk or am I the only one???? Weird. I am not bored or overly busy just the same I guess. Maybe I need to find a new muse. Any suggestions? I'll try and do better next few days. I'll think up something entertaining.
I hope
8 comments:
you are so stinkin' cute!
i love the picture. cute idea.
love you
Awesome site, keep blogging. I know you already know I was here. You're bookmarked, look forward to more stalking!
Well Im right there with ya, I feel like unless something momentous has happened in our lives its not worth blogging about! but one thing I am interested in knowing... what website did you use to make your page? it's adorable! I especially love the background template, let me know if ya get a chance! :)
I'm so glad you found our blog, I'm definitely adding you to our blog roll. It's so great to hear from someone from the Creek! I can't believe its almost been 2 years since we left. We were actually out there at the house last month trying to clean up the weeds in our yard, we didn't get very far, but finally have another renter and we're happy not to be paying rent and a house payment together any more. How are you? Congrats on the new addition, Jaxon. I love that name. As you might have found we're expecting our third a girl in three months, we're so excited. Again, so great to hear from you!
Hey, I saw Karlee's blog on here, but it looks like she's gone private. Will you see if she's willing to give me an invite, my email is nikibrat@verizon.net
Larin! you are so cute! I get blog-blocked too. Big surprise with my exciting life at home with the kids, right?/? It was so fun to see you guys at the zoo - let's please get the boys together to play soon. "old friends" are the best!
Yes that happens to me, but then I just post a blog about strange random thoughts. Right now I am not posting anything because I am feeling down in the dumps. Hopefully I will snap out of it soon.
I have the same problem. That is a really cute picture of you though.
Post a Comment