I only took one picture, thankfully my "old friend" Heather took a couple pictures and forwarded them to me. Her son Ethan, Dean's "old friend", is the boy playing in the water with Dean.
Anndalyn, my "old friend" from Cali., and Camden, Jaxon's "old friend", came along to enjoy the day. We had a great time visiting and letting the boys get really worn out. Anndalyn and Camden are in the back ground behind Dean and the rhino bootie.(sorry Anndalyn)
I laugh at the "old friend" saying Dean uses. He acts as though he has lived so long and years ago he left behind his beloved friends so far away. Just in case you were wondering it has only been 4 months since we've moved and we just moved across town.
Thanks to our "old friend" Kamalani or Mrs. K, we enjoyed a wonderful day at the zoo.
<

6 comments:
The zoo is so fun with kids; they just love it! That last pic. is adorable! (They're all cute, but I like close-ups like that sometimes!) :-)
I am so happy you guys went on the fieldtrip too! Your boys are adorable and Dean is so cute with the way he talks about his "old friends". Heather emailed me some pictures of my kids also and the one of Crew has Dean in it too, so cute!
Dean looks so innocent and sweet next to the rhino booty. I love it.
What cute pictures. Sounds like a fun zoo trip. I have been meaning to get over to the zoo before the boiling heat approaches.
Dean is a funny kid. I guess four months is a long time if you think about it relative to his time on earth. It's a decent chunk of time! Cute pictures. Looks like fun.
That is so neat that you were able to meet up with "old friends". It looks like you guys had lots of fun...
Lizette loves dancing to the song, New soul. When I was reading this post earlier she was dancing like CRAZY!
Post a Comment