Wednesday, April 30, 2008


You Are Cinderella!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Larin, it's Kristina Tietjen! I was so excited to see your name on Michelles blog!! You look SO GREAT! So does Kayla! I just had a baby 7 weeks ago and am totally jumping on the Biggest Loser bandwagon! My sister has already been doing it and I have been so excited to join her. Seriously, you guys look awsome!

Kayla said...

this princess really does fit you perfect, I will have to take the test:)

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

It said that I'm Snow White but this description is NOT me at all, "Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path."
I didn't know I was so lovable. hahaha!
:)

Unknown said...

Were you at the C$ workshop on Saturday? I feel really bad that i didn't get the chance to introduce myself to you. You look exactly like Allison Johnson in our ward, and I am going to have to line you two up side by side and take notes so that I can tell you two apart in the future!

Anyhow, I ran across your blog and thought I'd say hi! :)

Deanna

Ashley said...

Totally you. I just had to take the quiz when I saw this.