So, we are moving back to California. We have gone back and forth on the exact date so that's another reason why I have not posted. I think we have an official date now. But don't hold me to it. My family is having a reunion on July 11th so around there is our goal.
I am so excited but a little over whelmed. It has been over 4 years now since we last lived in California. Moving across town in one thing but to another state is a different story.
I have to pack my stuff so carefully because we will be storing it until we find a cheap, yeah right, place to live. I am not so sure what the immediate future holds but we definitely feel like this is the direction we need to be heading right now.
My kids won't know what hit them, cousins galore, primary with less than 8 children, all of which are related. This will be different but so fun.
This is a picture with me and some of Deans cousins at the LA museum when I was prego with Jaxon. Don't mind the kid with his finger in his nose. (sorry Marn) Can't wait for more Lazenby Family adventures when we are included.
16 comments:
We'll miss you... I'm happy for you though. It sounds like you're both very excited! Good Luck and happy packing!
thanks, yes that's my son. i told him it is going to start growing attached there soon. i love that all the kids in the picture are all looking at him. i must have been telling him to stop or something.
we are so EXCITED! my kids can not wait. can it go any slower! welcome home, soon!
How exciting for you! Have fun packing. I did it all by myself (without hubby, but with lots of help from my friends at church) and it wasn't so bad.
I guess I better bookmark all the cool places you posted on your other blog :D
Please let me know if you need any help packing. Or even just someone to come over and entertain your boys while you pack. I have a 12 year old ;) She likes to babysit (unless it's her brothers)...
Congratulations, I am so jealous!!! California will always be home no matter where else we live :) Keep us update on the house hunt!
Holy cow, Laren! That is exciting news! Where in Cali will you guys go? I grew up in Cali and absolutely loved it. I definitely would not mind moving back there someday. :) Congrats!
I am so excited to hear it is official! I will miss you but I am very happy you guys will be close to family again. If you have time, please lets get together before you leave. I would love to help you with the boys too while you pack.
I am so excited for you guys...how fun to live near your family. I hope the move goes smoothly for you. Very exciting news!
That is EXCITING. You have to call when you get into town. We should hang out. Where do you think you will be living? I will keep my eyes out for cheap places to rent.
Now you can join Holly and me for our, "Monday Beach Day!"
I don't envy the packing and moving part. That is always so tedious and time consuming. When we moved from the Bay Area to Ventura I packed EVERYTHING by myself because Jeff had already started his new job in Ventura. At least I didn't have any kids then.
Good luck. I hope you have lots of help.
Can't wait to see you guys!
Sounds like a wonderful adventure! I would love to live by my family...but still wouldn't move from where we are anytime soon! Good Luck!
Oh my gosh. You posted it! Back to farm and ranch living. Yay, you will help shave goats and play with 17 kittens. And, listen to the goat horns across the galvanized roof (very ugly noise) and of course, the donkey roosters. How fun could all this be? Did I mention a bear, squirrels in our house, hopefully no bats come in through the open windows, mice, rattlesnakes, and a sinking porch. Sounds like DANGER RANCH! Steckel Park, here we run! I love you so much! Your babies will get tuff fast!
I am still bawling buckets of tears! seriously, I am going to miss ya the most! Atleast now I will have a place to sneak off to for a great beach visit:))) thank goodness for blogs to help keep in touch. I have to say that you totally ROCKED the playdate blog!!!! I am going to try out several of those suggestions!
Hey your following our path. It's getting pretty cheap out here by us, but that is far away from Camarillo where I know you guys are from. Good luck with your move!
Moving back to CA! WOW! That's a big move. I do understand wanting to being around your sis's and kids cousins.
We will have to make a trip out someday.
Miss you, Love you
Jill
Larin, I am so excited for you. I can tell you it is so wonderful to be home again.. We have had so much fun, and for the kids to be close to there family is so wonderful.... Good luck with the move. Keep in touch. amills12@msn.com.... Congratulations...
I guess I have been MIA for a while, because stacy just told me this week that you had moved! What the hey?! :)
Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment