Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day before we "pack it up pack it in....."

Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

jenkinsfamliypost said...

PACK IT UP...... PACK IT IN......
and GET HERE ALREADY!
i am getting excited to see you. 2 more sleepies! prepare your boys for lots of hugs and kisses!
cute post!

Susan said...

That has to be the funniest post ever! I laughed so hard. We've been moving stuff all day for you to have nice place. I finally get online to see you holy cow, I never thought you'd have a watermelon in your house (I guess it isn't) and the mud lol and his name. FUNNY!!!! love you mean it. mom

Stacy said...

Larin - I miss you already. I feel badly that I didn't get to say good bye (you know I was busy this week:)and we didn't schedule a cleaning party for you. I hope you know how much I enjoyed getting to know you and what a wonderful family I think you are. You will continue to be blessed as you keep doing what is right. I am priveledged to have known you.

Tamster said...

I know this isn't the greatest place for this, but I wanted to let Dave know that my father (Robert Kelly) passed away last Friday evening, June 27. I thought he would want to know. Please let your family know, Dave, if you get this message. His obit. was in the Deseret News last Sunday and will be in the Ventura County Star tomorrow (Tuesday), and you can view either of them online.
Thank you.
Tami (Kelly) Gooch

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

You're crazy. Watermelon is nature's gift! Did you all go inside and have a toothbrushing party to top it off?
I love Dean's scary animal face. What a silly boy. Can't wait to see you!!!
Loves.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i am so happy for your family. there is nothing better than being HOME. good luck with the move. princess ruby has never been to california. i think she will be sad with her sister so far a way...wanta take her too?

Candace said...

That is way too funny.. I hate all melons, except watermelon..