Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Hubbie

In honor of Fathers Day, I wanted to post a little bit of the reasons why I love my sweet hubbie.
Photobucket
Here they are in random order
1. He is so strong
2. He stands firm in his convictions.
3. He doesn't stink....ever (I am so totally serious)
4. He makes me laugh everyday (in a good way)
5. He loves our little family
6. He has integrity
7. He remembers to put the seat down.
8. He honors his Priesthood
9. He tells me I am pretty ...he....he... gotta love that
10.He doesn't procrastinate, he is a good example for me.
11. He loves animals...that includes Dean and Jaxon
12. His favorite pastime is playing with our sweet boys, well 2nd favorite ( :
13. He likes the outdoors
14. He takes his temple covenants seriously
15. He can let loose and shake his small white man's bootie.
16. He is passionate about his hobby
17. He can hold his own in any argument, very entertaining, a true Knapp trait
18. He always surprises me
19. He can act silly
20.He has a testimony of Christ
Photobucket
The day David became a father. You can see the joy in his face. I love this picture.
Well this post is mostly for my dear hubby. I love him so much and I am so glad that he is such a strong person. He is so amazing to me. So good at taking on his husband and fatherly duties. I couldn't have married anyone better for me than him.
As Dr. Evil and Mini Me say in Austin Powers
" You complete me."

6 comments:

jenkinsfamliypost said...

you are a sweet wife. i love those pictures of david, he is so happy. he is a great guy. i know he loves you and the kids and does and will do anything for you all.

Kathleen said...

Too cute! I learned some new things about my little brother.
P.S. Summer and I are coming to AZ for a 3 day wknd.to see Rachel and the baby--- and any family that will see us! I will call you after I book the flight. Love, Kath

Kathleen said...

WOOOO HOOOO!!! Finally, some family moving back to Cali. We need cousins here! Where?

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

so sweet. happy father's day to dave.

Susan said...

Hey..see him holding his face? You didn't mention when Dave was trying to console and comfort you when baby Dean got so stuck as you were birthing--you bit him on the cheek. I know...run on sentence. But, the teeth marks on his face were...I won't say it. AND HE'S STILL BEAMING!! Guess he needed to feel a little of that pain. Of course, the beginning is nothing compared to raising baby. I just think how he was soooo happy and had that big bite on his face. And I love it that he still plays trucks with the kids. Happy Father's Day, Dave Grandma Susie, Feather, whatever

Tamster said...

That was very sweet! Happy belated Daddy's Day, Dave! :-)