i love that you are letting dean play and walk around with that giant knife! is he in charge of cutting everything up to make it fit in the boxes????? j/k! i know it is fake. cute picture. it is almost over and then the fun will begin! good luck! cant wait to hold me one of those boys! cute picture
I can't believe that you are moving! I bet your kids are excited to be near family. We will miss you but we do have the blog so we can keep intouch through it.
You like that knife. He's on his way to becoming the 2nd axe murdering grandchild in our family. Ha ha..... We just found it yesterday. I think it adds something nice to that sweet picture.
Do we have an idea who the first ax murderer is???? I'm so happy you are getting ready. How absolutely neat is that. Larin it's 107 outside--we have no air, no breeze, no evap. cooler. I am dying here. Dang! Kiely went to work and it's her day off!! Be prepared, be very prepared. HUMID no east wind. I'm not trying to change your mind, just rip-out your air conditioner when you come. get it? I love you guys and can't wait!!
Wow! Back to CA?! That's exciting! I thought that once a person left CA, they'd never make it back to live there again. It's just too dang expensive. I don't think I'll ever live there again. It's not likely for two reasons--money and my hubby wouldn't want to. Ah, well! We'd love to visit, though! Good luck with the move! Where in CA will you be? :-)
Well, looks like we are not too far behind you. I am sad that you guys are moving though. If for some reason we end up staying no one else will even come close to keeping up on your blog site!
8 comments:
Yippy!!!
i love that you are letting dean play and walk around with that giant knife! is he in charge of cutting everything up to make it fit in the boxes????? j/k! i know it is fake. cute picture. it is almost over and then the fun will begin! good luck! cant wait to hold me one of those boys! cute picture
I can't believe that you are moving! I bet your kids are excited to be near family. We will miss you but we do have the blog so we can keep intouch through it.
You like that knife. He's on his way to becoming the 2nd axe murdering grandchild in our family. Ha ha.....
We just found it yesterday. I think it adds something nice to that sweet picture.
I will be counting down. Let the Larin welcoming parties begin!
Do we have an idea who the first ax murderer is???? I'm so happy you are getting ready. How absolutely neat is that. Larin it's 107 outside--we have no air, no breeze, no evap. cooler. I am dying here. Dang! Kiely went to work and it's her day off!! Be prepared, be very prepared. HUMID no east wind. I'm not trying to change your mind, just rip-out your air conditioner when you come. get it? I love you guys and can't wait!!
Wow! Back to CA?! That's exciting! I thought that once a person left CA, they'd never make it back to live there again. It's just too dang expensive. I don't think I'll ever live there again. It's not likely for two reasons--money and my hubby wouldn't want to. Ah, well! We'd love to visit, though! Good luck with the move! Where in CA will you be? :-)
Well, looks like we are not too far behind you. I am sad that you guys are moving though. If for some reason we end up staying no one else will even come close to keeping up on your blog site!
Post a Comment