Dave, Kiely and her boyfriend Randy behind him.
Waiting for Bugs life bumper cars
We had fun fun at Disneyland. 3 days 2 nights in Disneyland's best hotel, thanks Aunt Luana. No complaining there. We had fatasyland all to ourselves for one late night. We wore the boys out completely. Dean went on Indiana Jones for the first time and loved it. I went on the Tower of Terror for the first time and hated it. (not really, I am just a huge wimp). It also made us homesick for Queen Creek because it was so unbearably hot.
3 comments:
You're weird, the scary rides are the BEST and Tower of Terror is my favorite ride! I even had to ride it by myself because no one would go with me on Friday night. I LOVE IT! And never say you hate Disneyland again or Gma Dune will disown you! hahaha
-Susanna
I am soooo glad that you got to do disneyland! It looks like it was a blast. And dont feel to homesick for the heat, it is misarable!!! my sis in law and her fam are going to disney this weekend we are jelous but we are going to do the trip soon hopfully.
I want to live by disneyland!
Post a Comment