Thursday, September 18, 2008

IN-N-OUT Burger the "Secret Menu"


Okay so I have known there was a secret menu at IN-N-OUT for some time. I always order the "grilled cheese", trying to save on calories (right). Dave likes his burger
"animal style"
but what else is on the other menu and why don't they post it for the world to see???

Well yesterday my sister asked the guy that takes your order on foot all about the secret menu. He told us the names of all the burgers and he said that In-N-Out has the old menu up for tradition sake. The other is there basically to make people feel cool when they order something different then what the menu suggests.
This morning I went to there official website and found the "secret menu" made not so secret. Here It is. Now we can all order like the cool people that we are.

P.S. The animal style fries are amazing......and fat free...ha ..ha...
he also said that protein style is called Flying Dutch Man





7 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

I didn't figure out the "secret menu" until high school- I wish i'd known it all along! Animal style burger/fries are my favorite, oh what I wouldn't give to have In 'N Out here in Orem!

Sharlet said...

No doubt Larin, you are very cool. I love your blog. That is so crazy about your neighbor's fire. It was big too! Great to see you guys again after so long! I don't even recognize Jaxon. Don't be a stranger. Talk to you soon.

jenkinsfamliypost said...

yes animal style fries were so YUMMY!
not very good on the diet though.
hahahaha.

Ashley said...

I knew about the rest, but I didn't find out about the animal fries until just about 2 years ago. One strange thing is I have never ordered anything special for me. Just give me a basic cheeseburger and an extra side of spread.

Kayla said...

Ok I have thought about looking this up so many times and never have, so Thanks! I am in need of a In and out run now:)

Jeni said...

I did feel special ordering from the secret menu. I was in CA this last weekend and didn't get to eat at In N Out...I was so sad. It's been over 2 years since I've had it. :(

Anonymous said...

Oh how I miss in n out!