Saturday, September 27, 2008

Seven- Ashley tagged me

Seven

7 Things I plan to do before I die

1.Go to France with my honey
2. a Marathon
3.Go to Hawaii on an awesome vacation
4.Go to Disney World
5. Have another kid (hope I make it on that one)
6. Do part of the pioneer trek when my kids can handle it
7. Surprise my husband with the car of his dreams

7 things I do now

1. change diapers
2. house sit
3. Play at Disneyland
4. play at the beach
5. I enjoy sending Dean to school just to hear how his day went
6. rescue baby kitties with Kiely
7. whatever makes my family happy


7 things I can't do

1. Ride roller coasters (inner fear I have always had)
2. eat watermelon
3. watch someone brush their teeth
4.eat healthy all the time- I love Pizza-
5.force my husband to do anything he doesn't want to do
6. not laugh when someone is busting their child
7. do the splits


7 things that attract me to my husband

1. he can be silly with me
2. I like my man tall (mom get your head out of the gutter)
3. looks snazzy all dressed up
4. Easy going
5. ambition
6. he's a take charge kind of man
7. Intelligence


7 things that I say most often

1.great response time
2. I don't know
3.in a minute
4.What?!!!!
5.Seriously?
6.no
7. I love you


7 celebrities that I admire

-admire is a strong word- not meant for celebs

1. Bill Engval
2. Harrison Ford
3. Patrick Dempsey .....sizzle....
4. Chevy Chase
5. Reese Whitherspoon
6. Mathew McConahey -Right Marnie
7. Amy Poeler (I just watched Baby Mama-loved it!)


7 favorite foods

1. Pizza
2. California rolls
3. Manhattan Roll-Seaward Sushi
4. Pizza
5. Tri-Tip
6. Round Table Pizza
7. Toppers Pizza



7 people who need to do this

1. Marnie
2. Kayla
3. Bree
4. Kasea
5. Susanna
6. Mom
7. Kathleen

6 comments:

Kat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kat said...

oops, what did I do?

Anyway... love what you said about admiring celebrities :D

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

I don't know if I could name 7 celebrities that I admire.
I loved Baby Mama too, so funny! Oh, AND I love that your #1 on things I do now is "change diapers." I feel your pain.
-Susanna

jenkinsfamliypost said...

THANKS FOR THE TAG! DARN I GUESS I HAVE TO DO IT.

Ashley said...

So I am surprised that you can't eat watermelon.

Candace said...

I love pizza way too much as well.