My sister and her two kids during the run. I love how the The rat had his hand over Dallins face.

Me and two of my sisters Kiely and Marnie. We ran together. Hopefully next year all five of us can do it.

My dad and my sisters.

Our group!

My dad and his two sisters. Diana and Luana. Luana made this all possible. She is so good to us. We stayed in the Grand California Hotel and played in Disneyland for three days. So much fun!!!

This year I was hopeing to run the 1/2 marathon but with the move and all that has gone on the last few months I was just greatful to do the 5k and enjoy Disneyland and
4 comments:
All you guys look wonderful! How 'bout a metal for the grandma who watched the kids? Crazy! Fun.
I am OVER pokemon!
Very proud of all of you and especially my husband, that hurts so much, did outstanding! All of you guys- ROCK!!
I wish I signed up in time. I tried to sign up like the day after you said you did and it was full. Next year, next year. Look like you guys had fun.
The picture of you, Kiely, and Marnie is so cute! And I agree, the rat's hand over Dallin's face is too funny. What a silly character.
ohh I so wish I would have gotten ready better for that!
Post a Comment