The Knappy Crew
Holy Cow!! My kids would be in heaven! Being the boys that they are, they love ANYTHING that has to do with guns or shooting. Dean's one lucky kid! (I try, and usually fail, to ban anything like that)
THAT IS SO AWESOME. What a cool rocket launcher. David could sell those for some serious cash....I showed Tyler the post and he said, "I hope he blows the other kids away."
That thing looks intimidating!
WOW cool toy Dean. You must have made the dads and neighborhood boys jealous. Nice work Dave.
Holy cow that thing is huge...how adorable...and it's camouflage...what a lucky kid!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Holy Cow!! My kids would be in heaven! Being the boys that they are, they love ANYTHING that has to do with guns or shooting. Dean's one lucky kid! (I try, and usually fail, to ban anything like that)
THAT IS SO AWESOME. What a cool rocket launcher. David could sell those for some serious cash....
I showed Tyler the post and he said, "I hope he blows the other kids away."
That thing looks intimidating!
WOW cool toy Dean. You must have made the dads and neighborhood boys jealous. Nice work Dave.
Holy cow that thing is huge...how adorable...and it's camouflage...what a lucky kid!
Post a Comment