Monday, March 17, 2008

Yesterday, before church, Dean comes running into the living room where Dave and I were talking. He was laughing and yelling "COME SEE THIS!!!!!COME SEE THIS!!!." We ran into Deans room knowing full well that if Dean thought it was cool then Jaxon is doing something dangerous. Sure enough there was Jax. He had climbed the rocking chair, yes I said rocking chair, and was standing on the top of Dean's book shelf. He was so proud of himself. I thought that him getting on the rocking chair was scary so I wedged the back of it under the book shelf so it wouldn't move. Little did I know I created an even worse hazard by doing this.
My friend Candace always posts pictures of her little climber Lizette. I always look at those thinking, poor Candace. Well maybe I have a climber too. Maybe Jaxon and Lizette should have a little baby date at the park. The two of them can climb the play structure........I am sure they would try.
Photobucket
Photobucket

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep...looks like you have a dare devil on your hands...LOL...that is too funny....boys are just always into monkey business!

jenkinsfamliypost said...

I love the looks on Dean's face in the first picture and the look on Jax face in the 2nd pic is classic. Love love love it.

Susan said...

It's the little red leprechaun getting into mischief! I love it!

Aundrea said...

boys are soo fun, aren't they?! ryker's my monkey, that kid climbs on EVERYTHING!!

Knapp family said...

Hey Sis,
Sorry I have not been in touch much. I am still off my leg and have to have it up most of the day so sitting at the computer just really doesn't work very often. Your blog looks great. Kiddos are growing and are so Cute.

Miss you
My break was so bad on the one side where the Tibia is it still looks broke. :-( However he put the e-ray up from 4 weeks ago and there is such a big difference. He said I almost broke it to the core so it is a long healing process.
It's been hard on the family but my ward has been so great. I have friends drop by every day run in the kitchen and clean and have had such a out pouring of love. I have many watching out for me including Honey Ron and Maoson and Madison and even Bryson has become my "Gofor" Go for this go for that.
I am going to call you I just hope I have the right number. I will try you in the morning.
LOve, Jill
Give dave a jill hug and the boys a hug and hi from Me. Mason loves to look at your blog and has been bugging me to just sit at the computer for a few so he can watch the boys grow.

Unknown said...

Dean cracks me up!!! I miss all his funny comments in class. We are going to the zoo again and it is scheduled for Tues., April 15th. We get in on a discount, so I can get you in with us if you would like. We would love to have you join us!!!

Tamster said...

Okay, yeah, I don't think I'm going to let my little Matthew see these pics. He might get some bad ideas from it. He climbs up on the couch if he has anything at all to step on to give him the extra inch he needs. He climbed up on the back of the couch behind my husband's shoulders one time. He's only 10 months old, so I am afraid there is a lot of room for more climbing yet to come! I'm glad Jaxon is okay! My 5-year-old saw the pics. and said, "Yeah, he's going to fall for sure," as if the pic. was happening right now. I thought that was cute; she was so concerned for him. Fun that you got some pics. I hope you got him right down after, before he did hurt himself. And move that rocking chair! :-)

Ashley said...

Yikes! Chloe is the same way. She loves to climb. She wants to do rock climbing next.

Candace said...

What are we going to do with our little CLIMBERS. Tyler said that we should get baby ankle cuffs? What do you think? Is that baby abuse, if it protects them??

We were going through Tyler's old mission letters and one of your letters to Tyler was signed, Larin (Its like Lauren but jacked up) It made us laugh.

Kaltaler Korner said...

Oh my, I wonder if this is a second child thing. My Zora also loves to climb onto everything :)