The best part of all was when we told Dean that his job of scooping poop just expanded. I love 5 year old's and their naive little minds. Dave told him that Rocky has poops that are the size of footballs. He actually believed him. His eyes widened and he said "I don't think the pooper scooper is big enough. Dad will you help me?" They are big but thankfully not the size of footballs, and Dave has taken over the job for the next few days. I don't think Rocky knows he's huge. He is so sweet and gentle. He has brought out the protector in Dixie (not sure why) and she feels like Dean and Jaxon are her property and usually puts herself between Rocky and the boys at all time. It is so cute.
I never thought my backyard could accommodate a horse, but apparently we are a nice fit all around. Maybe someday we will have to get a Great Dane to join our family.
7 comments:
Huge dog. It makes Jaxon look little. I did not remember Rocky was so dark.
I love that you have such a big yard. Thank goodness huh!
holy geeze that is a big dog. My kids would be in heaven with it. I always say if I was a nice mom we would already have a dog, but unfortunatly for my kids they have a mean mom:)))) just kidding one day. I think there needs to be a rent a dog or somthing.
That dog would freak Chloe out but by the end of the stay she would be trying to hug its butt.
WOW...beautiful dog. I have heard that Great Dane's are the most gentle dogs...and fabulous with kids. How fun!
How cute. That dog is HUGE! We "dog sat" for friends a couple months ago and everytime the dog walked by Natalie she would smile and laugh. Who know dogs were funny?
Some friends from our ward in AZ where we just moved from last summer got a great dane a few months before we moved. I was her VT, and when we'd go over there I was just amazed at the size of the thing. It literally could be ridden by a little kid like a horse, it was that HUGE! The funniest thing, though, was that it would sit on the couch--I mean SIT DOWN, just like a person! It did seem like a nice dog--a gentle giant, whose bark is definitely worse than its bite as far as scaring off someone if they tried to break in. Anyway, have fun! :-)
holy Cow....remember walking our market goats....and the lady in the Oaks asking 'is that a dog or a lamb?' (sounded like lemon)we laughed hard....duh it is a goat. :) So is that a dog or a cow?
Post a Comment