
Yesterday before our wards enrichment I made an apron. The plan was that I would make the apron for my service gift meant for another sister in our ward. Anyone who brought a service received one. I could have made cookies, volunteered babysitting, offered an already done FHE lesson ...etc.... I already had the fabric and had planned on making it for myself. So what the heck I'll give the apron as my service gift. Right?
Oh man, it turned out so cute I totally want to keep it. I talked to my sister on the phone before I had finished completely. She told me to make a plate of cookies instead. Too bad I had already committed to giving the apron. Oh well, maybe I'll find some other apron worthy fabric to make another.
So much for me doing this with the spirit of service.
10 comments:
I guess I like one kind of Beatle song. Dance Tonight, is a great song!
Your apron IS really cute! I love it--reminds me of when I was a little girl.
love the apron! wish i had been the one to receive it. good for you for still giving it away. i would have been selfish & made the plate of cookies. :)
too cute! I want one too! Your Sister will love it!
super cute! you are so great at making those kinds of things! call me tomorrow:)
larin, that apron turned out super cute, good job.
Very cute....wow....how fun!
That is really funny. I love it, you can make me one, except I never remember to where an apron. Scratch that and make Chloe one. If you make it too small for you, you have to give it away. ;) Do you like how I am offering you to make me one? I'm not self absorbed at all.
That is super cute. Whether you keep it or give it you did a good job. I'm inspired to make something now!
So, cute we will see you at the zoo. Do you want the discounted price with us???
That is a really cute apron....GOOD JOB!
Post a Comment