Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I am not ready for this!

Jaxon has learned how to climb onto chairs to help himself to anything at the table and computor. I am so not ready for this stage. We are talking about head injuries here. He is too little to do this. He is lacking in coordination, balance, and skill. Dave thinks I am too uptight....maybe a little bit.....but I am thinking I need a giant rubberband to hold all the chairs against the table when we are not using it.

Don't laugh at the lovely picture of him at standing near the table with a fork......okay you can laugh....just remember my camera is still broken. I used Dave's cell phone to take this terrible picture.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jaxon and his "Juice"

Photobucket
Dean the turtle at the Tucson zoo

10 comments:

Kaltaler Korner said...

I soo know how you feel. Our little Zora climbs on everything. Bar stools are my least favoite cuz she usually spills a drink all over. This morning I woke up to find a soda spilled on the island and the floor. What a sticky mess. Thank goodness for the floormate ;)

Ashley said...

Chloe is a climber too, and now I am so used to it. When other people see her climbing they are afraid for me, but I'm like "oh that's nothing".

Love the picture of Dean as the turtle, so funny.

Breeda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Breeda said...

http://www.justnotmartha.com/2008/05/07/
my-moms-blog-is-better-than-your-moms-blog/

Breeda said...

You know you want to put this shirt on your kid!! Or maybe that’s just me. LOL My mom’s blog is better than your mom’s blog! Okay, okay, I confess. I made this shirt the other day in CafePress.


haha

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Little Jaxon's face is so cute! How could he ever get in trouble? :) He looks so excited about his two cups of "juice." What a cutie!

The Neilson Times said...

He is so cute! I cannot believe he is that big already, I love the turtle picture of both boys. If you find that giant rubber band let me know:)

jenkinsfamliypost said...

cute kids. jaxon is trouble! watch out.

The Wiltbank Bunch said...

Well, I guess we find the time because they aren't all here at the same time??? I don't know. I feel pretty busy, but blogging is pretty therapeutic to me!

I know, I am sad I didn't get to say goodbye, but it isn't like you aren't what...5 miles away or less? LOL!

Hopefully I will get to see you again soon!

Candace said...

Lizette is the same way. I have to be careful and make sure all our table chairs are pushed in so she doesn't climb up them. DEAN IS SO CUTE ON THE TURTLE.