Ok so that is not too bad in laying the rubber. My prob is that I cannot get sound on my video. So I am re-doing my take , hopefully today. Your truck has some serious beef.... Nice
I DON'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT! When did you figure it would stop. Did you have a stunt double--you did, admit it! Not NICE?....Your kids will be warped! The mother-in-law
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT MAY BE SEVERELY NEAR SITED, THE WALL WAS STILL ANOTHER 60 FEET BEYOND MY TRUCK ONCE IT STOPPED. IT WAS THE BURN OUT THAT WAS KEY, LADIES. I WILL BE SHORTLEY REVISING THE "BRODY" DEMO. TO BE CONTINUED.....
Whoa, sorry Dave it looked so close! I didn't even look at the burn-out thingy, I was looking at the block wall and then thinking, ”Oh no! He’s doing the....crash-test-******* then be on Redneck Videos OR you were going to show-off your driver-seat air-bags.” Oh man, like you were tired of the Arizona pin-stripping, so you were fixing that! ha ha ha NOT! Thank you for the explanation.
7 comments:
ha ha very funny, those boys and their toys:)))
Ok so that is not too bad in laying the rubber. My prob is that I cannot get sound on my video. So I am re-doing my take , hopefully today. Your truck has some serious beef.... Nice
I DON'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT! When did you figure it would stop. Did you have a stunt double--you did, admit it! Not NICE?....Your kids will be warped! The mother-in-law
david you are crazy!
I was nervous. I thought this was going to be a Donny Dever right through the church cinder block wall.
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT MAY BE SEVERELY NEAR SITED, THE WALL WAS STILL ANOTHER 60 FEET BEYOND MY TRUCK ONCE IT STOPPED. IT WAS THE BURN OUT THAT WAS KEY, LADIES. I WILL BE SHORTLEY REVISING THE "BRODY" DEMO. TO BE CONTINUED.....
Whoa, sorry Dave it looked so close! I didn't even look at the burn-out thingy, I was looking at the block wall and then thinking, ”Oh no! He’s doing the....crash-test-******* then be on Redneck Videos OR you were going to show-off your driver-seat air-bags.” Oh man, like you were tired of the Arizona pin-stripping, so you were fixing that! ha ha ha NOT! Thank you for the explanation.
Post a Comment