Hey Arizona friends. I have started a blog that will help us find and share fun places to play in the East Valley or any where in Arizona.
I saw the idea blog hopping on a Southern California blog and decided we needed one here as well.
I so could have used this the first summer I moved here 4 years ago tomorrow....WOW!!!!! I need help making this a fun filled site that will help mommies who need an adventure. I am hoping this helps all who read it.
I am also doing this also for obvious selfish reasons too.......ha...ha...
I get bad cabin fever during the summer time when the world is too hot to just play in the backyard. I need help from those "day tripping" veterans out there. So check out the new site.
Day Tripping, Mommy Style at playdatesrock.blogspot.com or email me at knappycrew@gmail.com to help me make this site the most fun and useful site to find places to play.
12 comments:
how do you have time to manage all the sites that you do. onh i forgot YOU'RE AWESOME!
love you
YaY! Link and everything! Whoa, I don't care how hot it is there, day tripping looks so fun in Arizona. I wanna' be there and go do some off-roading! It looks soooo fun, plus I love the Arizona landscape, cowboys,beautiful colors, and plants (cactus)and of course, my family. lymi Mom
Not Kiely, that post was from me. I'm using Kiely's blog, (forgot) that's my experimental place. lol She doesn't even know she has one. Kiely likes cowboys, too, so I'm not far off. The Mother
Cute idea. Too bad it won't benefit me...
Hi Larin!!! I found your blog because you commented on Susanna's. I love your blog. It looks like you guys are doing really great. here's my blog address. http://seanandjeni.blogspot.com
PS - my sister-in-law LOVES the name Dean. She keeps trying to convince us to name our boy Dean when he comes....any day now!
What a great idea! I can send you some links to some of the kid friendly hikes we've done... Just let me know :)
howdy...I have actually made my first post on my BlogSpot...finally.
Thanks for the chat yesterday...it really lifted my spirit. LYMI
I LOVE THIS SITE! That is so awesome!
Also don't hate me because I didn't return either of your messages. I am a slacker. A slothful slacker. And I suck at returning messages. I promise if you EVER leave me a message again, I will call you back! My email is: whettenfamily@gmail.com
Great job on the blog,it looks so great. Send me an email or leave me a comment to tell me what you have been up to since we talked at summer camp a week ago.
Larin,
I copied your "Twilight" the movie widget! I am a late bloomer and am just finishing up Eclipse (Book #3). Can't wit for book #4 in August.
I looked at all your friends sites as well as your ones you sent me and I saved the ones you sent as bookmarks, love the coupons! I left tami? a note just 'cuz she was probably wondering who in the heck was looking at her page from Ojai. (stupid statcounter doesn't know where I'm actually at) Anyway, I told her I was snooping your site. lol It was the person last on your list of friends--all probably have the stat thing, but I saw hers and thought I better explain she doesn't have a stalker. Love you all so much--praying much mom
Post a Comment