Up until now I was sure that I was the last blogger on the planet that hadn't been tagged. I guess I am still the last because my boys were actually tagged, not me....lol...thanks Heather. I really love reading other peoples tag info. Most the time it is pretty funny and very enlightening. So here goes 6 facts about the boys that you probably wouldn't know other wise.
Dean
He loves video games already and I told him that every Friday night he and Dave can play 007 for an hour. A little while ago he got really excited and jumped and down saying "I love to melt my brain can I do it all day long?"
2. Dean will do anything for a popsicle......Well just about anything. We taught him how to ride his bicycle in March telling him that he could have a popsicle if he rode it the full circle around our back yard. It worked!!!! He is now a pro two wheel bike rider.
3.Dean has a massive crush on Bindi the Jungle girl (Steve Erwins daughter). He tells me all the time that after he marries me he is going to Australia to marry her.
4.Dean likes to pretend he is Santa Clause and will get all dressed up with socks on his hands for mittens and the laundry basket for a sleigh and the rocking horse as a reindeer. He delivers toys all day and calls Jaxon his little elf. he he....
5.Dean can do a pretty mean T-Rex impression.
6.Dean thinks money grows on trees.....no seriously he is convinced that if he plants quarters, pennies, nickles and dimes a money tree will grow. He has tried it many times. Man, I wish it was that easy.
Jaxon
1.I think Jaxon was actually meant to go to a family in Europe. The reason I say that is because he is fluent in either Dutch or German (not quite sure) and has the red hair of an Irish man and he stinks like the French.
2.He has a little blue doggie he can't sleep without. He calls it de-dee and carries it around by putting the doggies nose in his mouth.
3.Jaxon is Deans biggest fan. He thinks his big brother is the coolest thing since sliced bread. Dean is Jaxon's rock star of choice. He wakes up looking for Dean. He follows him around and copies everything he does. He will be so sad when Dean starts Kindergarten.
4.Jaxon has David eating out of the palm of his hand. No matter what Dave is doing Jaxon says in his cute baby voice "wee? wee? wee?" (referring to the swing set outside) Dave will take him out to play every time.
5.Jaxon calls airplanes pah-bahs. He loves airplanes and points them out every time he sees them.
6.Jaxon refuses to give kisses. He kisses his dogie, he kisses monster trucks but if you ask him for a kiss he will always say no, scrunch his face and run away. What a little stinker.
I hope you liked my 6 unknown Knapp boy facts. Now I am tagging Preslee,
Kennadee, Jane, Charlie, Londyn, Brexen, and Natalie.....can't wait to hear some funny stuff about your little cuties......Bree I just saw life with Jane....so stinkin cute....get blogging girl!
13 comments:
Is that Jaxon's cage behind him in the last pic? JK....That was fun to read...just like all the others! LYMI
They are so cute. You need to get the Santa Claus on video. It sounds hilarious. I also love your description of why Jaxon is from a European baby.
Larin your kids are adorable, i loved learning more about their cute little quirks :) they make me excited to have a little boy!
Love the first picture of the 2 of them! And I am still laughing at Dean's #3!
Very cute, Larin. Your boys are so fun. Their fun little habits remind me a lot of my boys. We should get them together some day. :)
Love the background of your blog too.
Larin, Don't worry I am the last blogger to ever be tagged! In fact, I haven't even heard of it. CLUELESS! Anway, I loved what you wrote about your boys. I enjoyed reading and getting to know more about them. Love, Kathleen
Hey Sis,
Haven't visited your blog in a long time. the Boys are getting so big and so adorable. I miss you and sure wished we lived closer to you and Dave and Boys.
Keep in touch!!
You have the cutest kids. It makes me laugh about Jaxon refusing to give you kisses. Lizette is totally doing the same. She will give kisses to the rocks in our drive way, and refuses to give us kisses... She use to give us kisses all the time, and now she rather give kisses to rocks and her food.
It is so fun to hear about your boys! I love your little European!
cute little kids. dean looks so grown up with his cute little hair cute and style. i am sooooo glad you have tagged preslee and kenna. thanks!
miss you
Larin, those little "facts" about your boys are so cute! and I can't believe how much Jaxson has grown! Let's get him and Alex together -- I am 100% sure that Alex speaks japanese, so they might have some good conversation.
so i know that i should live up to my "tag". i tried today and i can not get the stupid memory card reader to work. urg! i will keep trying. i even have a bunch of CURRENT pictures of the house to post. so sorry.
ok I totally feel pressure with this assignment, especially because you did such a great job. I need a good hour to be able to think and type. Yikes that may never happen but I will find time. Also I cant beleive how much Jaxon looks like Brexen, even Brad couldnt beleive the resemblence. We really must be good friends that our kids looks the same:))))
Post a Comment