Monday, May 19, 2008

The Other Blog

Our family has a blog that we love. My parents, siblings their spouses, cousins aunts, and uncles...... everyone uses this sight. It is so fun and everyday brings us something new to laugh at with each other miles apart. We have so much fun sharing memories, planning get together and remembering b-days....etc. I just wanted to pass along the site name so everyone can share this site with their family too. It is http://www.myfamily.com/ . .........Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Arian said...

What a fun idea! I'll have to check that out.
Where do you guys live now? We need to do a play date or a girl's night out sometime.

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

I love the "other blog" too. The pictures are great but the comments are usually the things that really make me laugh. You are such a sweetie for getting it together for all of us.
Love ya!

jenkinsfamliypost said...

i love the "other blog" too. i miss you!