Friday, May 16, 2008

I see you Alicha!!!

I just have to say that blogging is the best way to keep connected to everyone. I don't feel so far away from family, and friends when I can peek in on their lives whenever I need that fix.
Dave and I have been saying lately that we are so bummed we didn't get Aaron and Alicha Mill's phone number when they moved back to Utah.
Well I just saw that Alicha has found me in blog land. YAY!!!! I have a site meter that tells me who visits my site. I am so excited.
I can't wait tell she starts posting. Her page is already so cute.
Last month I randomly came across Nicki Mcdowell's blog. She moved to California 2 years ago.
Several months ago my first Arizona friend Aundrea Mason found my blog. It was such a wonderful surprise.
I love that blog-land is such a small world where while you find an old friend you might also see that the friends they have listed you know as well.
So Fun!!! I love to find and be found in blog-land.

3 comments:

Kaltaler Korner said...

Hey Larin - I've was thinking about you today. I was listening to the "Tender Mercies" song and it makes me think of you. You were my first friend in this area. I hope we can get the kids together to play soon!

The Knappy Crew said...

I love that song -It makes me think of you too. I want to add that to my blog.

amber {and co.} said...

Larin Im glad you mentioned your stat counter, I like it a lot better than the one i have! question though, how do you see the names of the people who have vistited your site? Its probably really obvious but I cant seem to find it... thanks friend! :)