Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Husband likes Big Toys

Dave starts his new job at the BHP Copper Mine on Tuesday. He is really excited at the thought of mastering everything "big truck." You can't get much bigger than this.......so hopefully soon he'll be moving onto trains. In the mean time, size does matter......



In trucks that is

8 comments:

Susan said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute! I love your look on your page. You need to help Marnie get that going. Hey, girl you don't need a teacher. How did you make that cute heading? I'm also going to send you a Knapp Family Crest by email. Are you the Knapp German or the Knapp English? I bet Dave's French, 'cuz look at your kid. Thanks, Grandma! I Love Red on thehead. lymi

The Wiltbank Bunch said...

Hey there! So good to see you again! Even if it is through the computer! Hope you guys are doing good! Think about you often!

Kat said...

Hi Laren! It's good to 'see' you again! I hope everything is going well :)

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Why is it that men never really grow up? It's great that you have boys so that Dave can be excited about all the toys with them. Good luck with the new job!

Stacy said...

Ben is excited about the trucks too, he wishes he didn't sit at a computer all day sometimes.

Susan said...

Just saw a jumper toy in front of a dealership yesterday on the way to Eirely's birthday. It was a huge Monster Truck. We all said,"There's Dave!" Whoa! That truck is so bib in the picture. You will have to have him stand next to it so it shows the perspective. Love you, Mean it! Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow..that thing is HUGE...you don't realize just how HUGE they are until a person stands next to the tire...I saw it on TV once...and was AMAZED at just how enormous they are...sounds exciting!

Candace said...

Congrats on the new job... It is always exciting to do something new.